Chilling Plant offers chilled water that cools and dehumidifies air in mid- to large-size industrial, commercial and institutional facilities. The plant can be air-cooled, water-cooled, or evaporatively cooled. The systems can provide efficiency as well as environmental impact benefits over air-cooled systems. It is a mobile, consolidated & space saving provision that comes with simple installation & reduced maintenance cost. Rendered with lowest power consumption as well as energy efficiency, it is fit for working in high ambient conditions. Supplied with visual function, control panel, fault indicator and digital temperature controller, these have been pre-dispatch tested. Chilling Plant comes with low noise operation as well as zero pollution. In industrial applications, the unit can be centered or decentralized.
- Water Cooled Chiller is designed following international standards.
- It is manufactured using renowned scroll compressors make available from danfoss-maneurop and Copeland.
- The design of this is fully microprocessor based suitable for cooling applications ranging from (+) 20°C up to (-) 15°C and for lower temperatures of up to (-) 50°C.
- It is engrossed with multiple scroll compressors along with individual refrigeration circuits.
- Thus, is rated for an ambient of up to (+) 480c and cooling tower water temperature up to (+) 37°c at the inlet of the condenser.
- The clients have an option of using CFC free refrigerant R-407c & R-134a along with in-built process pump and stainless steel chilled water expansion tank.
- Ergonomic design
- Low input KW/TR
- Sturdy construction
- Heat exchanger designed as per TElvlA/ASME/SEC VIII, DM, 2001
- Latest technology
- MCS microprocessor/PLC based/ electro mechanical
- CFC free refrigerant
- Liquid injection for maximum compressor life
- Energy efficient